ICAPP (A subsidiary of Americana Group) is hiring:
Logistics Specialist – Egypt
Location: 10th of Ramadan City.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Mentioning the job title in the subject.
Vacancy: MEP Engineer
Department: Facility & Maintenance
Location: Mall of Tanta
Part of the duties/responsibilities:
-Supervise and evaluate service providers ,Operation performance ,using contractual key performance indicators as agreed upon service agreements.
-Implement control work procedures as planned with the department manager.
– Supervise the execution of maintenance programs to be followed by various teams and ensure that all programs are delivered as planned and targeted.
-Implement the agreed plans of operation and preventive maintenance for the company assets and repair works on facility (Mechanical/ Electrical) systems.
-supervise all FM aspects on the mall.
-Review the quality of the newly installed (Mechanical/ Electrical ) Systems per international and local standards.
– Ensure that all fire ,life and safety procedures are maintained within the property.
– Ensure that all the periodic planned maintenance is delivered per international codes.
– Handle all the team requirements by setting clear targets and goals both on short and long terms.
– Bachelor degree of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
– 0-2 years of experience
Candidates who fit the profile are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in their subject
Unicharm Middle East & North Africa – Hygienic Industries – Babyjoy
Hiring: HR Specialist
Job Location: 10th of Ramadan
– BS in administration or related field
– Minimum 2 years of experience in all HR function.
– Holding HR (certificate or diploma) will be an asset.
– FMCG background is an asset.
– Strong user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
– Very good, verbal / written communication in English.
– Excellent Communication.
– Both gender are welcome to apply for the position.
Suitable candidates shall send their CV to email@example.com and mention job title in the email subject.
(previous experience in retail companies)
1- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for all recruitment requests.
2- Screening candidates over the phone to ensure that they are meeting the required
3- Having initial interviews with candidates that passed the screening phase.
4- Responsible for successful hiring for all recruitment requests by clients providing best-
Fit candidates for required positions.
5- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
6- Follow up with the accepted candidates till their start date.
1- At least 1 year previous experience as a Recruitment Specialist (retail companies)
2- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and specialized – – professional
Websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook….etc.
3- Obour residents are highly preferred
4- Passionate & interested to work as a recruiter.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or whatsup : 01002118150
We are hiring an Administration Assistant to perform the following roles:
• Making, receiving and redirecting phone calls and emails.
• Scheduling, attending, documenting, and sometimes conducting online and offline meetings as well as preparing occasional paperwork and presentations.
• Managing tasks and schedules for the teams as well as implementing the monitoring strategies for projects and events.
• Welcoming and handling VIP guests visiting the space or attending events.
• Supporting in the event planning and management operations.
• Supervising the administration staff and monitoring their daily operations.
• Providing administrative support and performing other administrative tasks for different departments upon need.
Required Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Fifth Settlement
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
For Immediate Hiring
Planning Manager is required for a reputable Saudi Company.
•Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar specialization
• Certifications in supply chain would be an advantage.
• MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years in planning department senior position in food or Cement businesses with successful records
Work Location: Jeddah, KSA.
Salary Package: Attractive Package
If you’re interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faragalla group for food industries seeking:
Group CFO (Banking Background)
With the following requirements:
1-Ideal Candidate must be a Manager in a bank and responsible for managing credit.
2- 20 years of experience in the field of Finance.
3- Alexandria resident or able to relocate.
4- CMA, CPA, MBA is additional.
Interested people please send your resumes to: email@example.com and please do not forget to mention the name of position.
Optima Professional Services is Hiring 3*Resident Network Security Engineer with below requirements
– Egyptian Nationalities
– BSC. of communication engineering or equivalent
– 2 – 3 years of experience in network security deployment, operations and support
– very good experience in complex network and security solutions
– very good practical experience in the following multi-vendor technologies:
* Firewalls, IPS
* Endpoints Security
* Mail & Web Security
Resident Engineer General Requirements
– Integrate with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents
– Perform incident investigation and diagnosis
– Close assigned calls with accurate date, time and solution description
– Establish and implement relevant policies procedures and standards as required.
– Adhere to company’s “Change Management” procedure ensuring stability of Production environment.
– Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for server in conjunction with technical services team members.
– Monitor and test system performance and provide performance statistics and reports.
– Recommend and execute modifications to server environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
– Provide guidance to junior members of the team as required.
– Resident Engineer Key/Technical Requirements
· Develop and carry out information security plans and policies
· Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach
· Installation and use of firewalls, Mail Gateways, data encryption and other security products and procedures
· Experience/Knowledge in the Security Products of the following Vendors: Palo Alto, Cisco, FireEye, Force Point, IBM, Kaspersky.
· Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
· Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
· Conduct periodic network scans to find any vulnerability
· Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
· Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
· Investigate security breaches
· Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
· Awareness knowledge of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices
Qualifications Required in one or more:
Palo Alto PCCET – PCCSA
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer “PCNSE”
Forcepoint NGFW Admin
CCNA, CCNA CyberOps
CCNP Sec SCOR
If you are interested, please Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention the Job title in the subject