We are a B2B marketplace. We empower retailers by connecting them to hundreds of wholesalers, suppliers and producing companies. Our aim is to enable retailers by providing them with easy price comparison, exclusive offers and seamless ordering and fulfillment experience through digitizing the traditional trade market.
About the Role:
You will be responsible of interacting with clients, receiving feedback and handling any complaints.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Who you are:
- You have Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- You have Very good communication and interpersonal abilities
- You have Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
What We Need:
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of Proven customer support/experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively