ICAPP (A subsidiary of Americana Group) is hiring:
Logistics Specialist – Egypt
Location: 10th of Ramadan City.
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Mentioning the job title in the subject.
For Immediate Hiring
Planning Manager is required for a reputable Saudi Company.
•Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar specialization
• Certifications in supply chain would be an advantage.
• MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years in planning department senior position in food or Cement businesses with successful records
Work Location: Jeddah, KSA.
Salary Package: Attractive Package
If you’re interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading industrial company working in CNC manufacturing is looking for Supply Chain Section Head :
1- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
2- 5+ years of experience in supply chain management, preferably operations, warehouse, manufacturing, and purchasing leadership.
3- Creative problem-solving.
4- A strategic and analytical mind.
If you’re interested kindly send your updated CV on email@example.com and mention your job title in the subject.
Supply Chain Director
is required to hire with the below criteria :
Title : Supply Chain Director
Reporting To: Deputy GM
Industry: Chemical Production
Years of Experience: 20+
Age Range: 40 – 48 Years
Job Location : 6th october Industrial Area
– B.sc Engineering/ Supply Chain or Equivalent
– CPIM or CSCP Certificate for Manager is required
– Good Knowledge in Chemicals industry is a Must.
– MBA is a plus
If interested Kindly Send me your CV mention the Job Title in the mail subject on:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy – Logistic Manager
Industry – FMCG Company
Location – Dubai.
Experience – Minimum 7+ Years of Experience
Logistics & Warehouse Management Exposure (SAP MM and WMS)
Manage and lead the logistics function
Liaise with the Principal on all issues related to logistics
Monitor and control inventory levels on a monthly / weekly basis
Lead interaction with principals on monthly/annual discussions.
Maintain overall stock sufficiency targets.
warehouse operation standards and ensure compliance.
Liaise with all customers and ensure resolution of all issues.
Monitor and control logistics costs.
Monitor supplier performance.
Monitor customer service levels.
Initiate or lead cost and performance improvement initiatives.
Perform any other job as assigned by the higher management.
Please forward your updated CV with subject line.
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Logistics and Customer Service Manager
One of our International FMCG Clients in Egypt is looking for the below position:
Logistics and Customer Service Manager (Egyptians Only)
– Organize, design, and implement all Outbound &Inbound strategies, activities adherence with any project requirements.
– Responsible for all export & import documents within the required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities as well responsible for identifying appropriate transportation methods with all organizational policies and procedures.
– Manage the optimization of transportation costs on daily operations and through innovative projects.
– Monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with Outbound & Inbound authorities.
Respect the deployment or/and order process defined with the customer Service/Sales teams and/or Customers.
– Respect the delivery plan for the imported FG, RAW, and Packing material on time to avoid any shortage.
– Monitor all the import & export decrees and develop good inter-relation with the authorities.
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– 8:10 years of experience preferably in FMCG.
– Presentable person with high negotiation skills.
– strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
If interested please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
-Prepare and place purchase orders to local and
-Follow up till material readiness.
-Review and approve shipping documents.
-plan and coordinate Air and Sea shipments with
-Manage and execute Client’s orders from order
receipt till delivery.
-Keep and maintain accurate records.
-3 to 5 Years in Purchasing and shipping.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain or
-Excellent command of English.
-Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply, send your cv to HR@gis-eg.com
Logistics and distribution Manager required for immediate hiring with 10 years experience in the filed preferable FMCG
Egyptians only .
please send your cv to : Hisham.email@example.com
A multinational cosmetics company located in 5th settlement is looking for a “Logistics and Distribution Planner”
• Provide customers with monthly reviews of order status.
• Order entry, order fulfillment, identification of Out of Stock (OOS) lines. Proactively look for solutions and if required, communicate OOS lines to customers along with replenishment lead time.
• Ensure efficiency and cost reduction within the BDF Supply Chain by delivering full truckloads/containers.
• Ensure proper coordination with 3PM’s, Hub & 3PL for orders fulfillment.
• Manage Logistical Value Added Services (LAS) to deliveries when required. Monitor and track 3PL to ensure speed and efficiency.
• Send all required customs documentation to customers & 3PL providers and thereby ensuring on-time deliveries.
• Monitor deliveries up to the delivery point and Proof of Delivery (POD) receipt. Ensure to upload in SAP & housekeeping.
• Keep 3PL’s accountable to agreed KPIs including on-time pick-up /delivery and POD processing.
• Follow up and resolve delivery delays and short shipments, including all claims, with 3PL service providers.
• Collect, create and maintain customer & product Master Data in SAP.
• Collect, create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for customers, service providers, and internal processes.
• Provide the external and internal customers with a single point of contact for all order delivery and claim-related queries.
• Understand key distribution routes to and warehouse operations at Partners. Develop relationships with key distribution/ warehouse/ transport personnel at Partners.
• Proactively investigate & identify the root cause of queries. Implement improvement processes in order to achieve Supply Chain optimization. Reduce complexity wherever possible.
• Close follow-up with 3PL on the clearance process and ensure on-time clearance as well as following up with the Germany and Dubai office to complete the clearance documentations.
• Provide monthly service level reports identifying all SL losses & reasons.
• Qualified Bachelor’s degree.
• 2-3 years of supply chain work experience.
• Familiar with export procedures.
•Strong hand on excel and good knowledge of PowerPoint.
•Excellent communication skills.
•Fluent English is a must.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org