Mideast Communication Systems-MCS is hiring Marketing Specialist, so If you are interested you could easily Apply by Sending your CV to Careers@mcsholding.com and please mention the Job title in the subject.
Senior Account Manager is needed for BTL Advertising Agency
Experience : 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of Advertising
Communicate with clients to resolve issues and inquiries.
Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
Working conditions: 10 AM to 6 PM / Friday and Saturday are off
Location: New Cairo, Industrial zone
If you are interested kindly send me your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the job title in the subject line.
Atheel CC is hiring #Content_Creator
Manage the content of the company’s website and mobile apps and all company social media accounts. In English and Arabic language with editorial and photographic content.
- 1- 2 years of experience as a Content creator
- Graduates only.
- Very good English & Arabic writing skills.
- A creative thinker and generate ideas outside the box
5 working days, 2 days off
Working hours: 10 to 6pm
Medical and Social insurance
If interested kindly send your CV to Nawal_aAtta@atheelcc.com and mention the job title in the subject
Al-Arabia Group for Home Appliances, is #hiring
“Senior Content Writer”
Job brief: Creating and writing content for company websites, Editing and reviewing company online & offline portals.
• BSc degree in Journalism, #Marketing or relevant field.
• Proven 5-8 years’ work #experience in content creation, development and translation.
• Hands on experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
• Proven experience with e-commerce websites and social content (in electrical appliances retail and wholesale industry is preferred).
Benefits: Attractive Package, Transportation is provided, Medical and social insurance are provided.
Location: 10th of Ramadan city.
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday (Saturday & Friday are off).
If you meet the criteria and interested please send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the job title in the email subject.
Assistant Marketing Manager
The overall scope of the Assistant Marketing Manager is to assist Marketing Manager to position and promote Kempinski Nile Hotel and its outlets as the market leader through Marketing activities as well as to ensure compliance with the brand Kempinski.
- Implement media and marketing plan and coordinate with agencies.
- Determine overall marketing campaign ROI. Monitor and review the response rates in order to improve and take corrective measures (where applicable).
- Play a significant role in developing the hotel Marketing budget and maintain budget control.
- Creation and print of collateral
- Promotions and packages
- Market analysis
- Plan, coordinate and implement direct marketing, both on- and offline.
- Maintain guest database for mailings.
- Liaise with F&B department to promote F&B outlets.
- Create, coordinate and maintain give-aways and collateral.
- Ensure picture storage and distribution systems are maintained (Picture Park & VFMLeonardo).
- Provide content and images for websites according to Corporate Identity.
- Ensure content and photography of 3rd party websites is maintained.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Identity guidelines.
- Act as brand custodian for hotel and Kempinski brand.
- Ensure all creatives are reviewed and approved by Corporate Marketing in a timely manner before advertising agency or printer proceeds.
- Coordinate between hotel and Corporate Marketing and agencies whenever necessary.
- Maintain updates of Corporate Marketing guidelines and inform colleagues.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, especially sales, Public Relations and web as well as creative agencies and suppliers.
- Bring ideas and participate in the preparations of the promotional theme events, other promotional activities and invitation lists.
- Pro-actively promote Rooms, Food and Beverage including Banquet/Conferences, or any other current or forthcoming activities which lead to potential sources of business.
- Contribute to my.kempinski to share best Marketing practices, the best practices can be collateral, successful promotions, outlet launches etc, this provides a channel for inter-hotel learning and also creates motivation.
- Conduct competition checks, benchmarking and follow up on market trends on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with Marketing trends and tools to enhance the continual learning process and make recommendations to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Follow the sales and marketing results and propose corrective actions if needed.
- Take part in sales and marketing training programmes.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the hotel including all activities, promotions, rates of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of the Marketing Principle fundamentals, concepts, tools and practices.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; Any additional languages are an advantage.
- Physical ability to handle heavy duties
- Knowledge of laundry chemicals, usage and safety related requirements
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Opera; Basic knowledge of Micros is an advantage.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
About Kempinski Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Opera International group is hiring:
“Clinical/Technical Service Engineer – Indoor& Outdoor – Cairo”
He will be responsible for :
-Managing & interpreting customer requirements.
-Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
-Providing per-sales technical assistance and product education.
-Helping in the design of custom-made products.
-Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
-Support the customer psychologically to accept their hearing loss and choose the suitable Hearing aid and help them to understand their Audio grams
-Handle the implementation process for new hearing aid and giving customer orientation for the aid features, wearing, usage and preserving it.
Job requirements :
-Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Science, or Chemistry.
-Excellent communications & Presentation skills.
-Residence near Heliopolis ,Nasr City , New Cairo.
Interested candidates , please apply on :
firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning job title in the subject .
Nour Eldin Elsherif Company is looking to hire Marketing Executive with previous experience from 3 to 5 years preferable in Automotive industry or an agency dealt with Automotive clients.
The perfect candidate should have on ground experience rather than digital experience.
Location: Katameya – Cairo
For interested candidates, please share your resume with email@example.com mentioning the title in the subject.
Who we are?
Speakol is an established native advertising platform that aims to be the number one content discovery and recommendation platform.
We strive to create a marketplace to connect publishers and advertisers, provide a brand-safe environment for advertisers, and present feasible solutions for publishers to monetize and drive traffic through engaging ad formats to promote what’s relevant and interesting to their audience.
We built our technology in-house and serve more than 140 million monthly unique users and 180 thousand active users per minute, providing more than 1 B recommended ads and relevant ads on more than 1000 digital pages.
We are looking for a result-driven performance marketer to handle the planning, execution, and optimization of Speakol’s digital marketing. You will promote Speakol’s products and services from paid digital media campaigns, optimization to reporting to helps us grow the user base, traffic, and engagement.
How you will make an impact:
- Plan, execute and manage campaigns on Paid channels, including SEM/GDN ( Adwords ) and social media networks ( Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, etc.. )
- Create multiple campaign strategies based on need ( Branding, User Acquisition, Conversion, Retention ).
- Optimize the campaigns performance to grow and scale the campaigns while maintaining high efficiency and maintain the campaigns’ KPIs/Goals/Metrics.
- Create customer retention campaigns through all available re-marketing tools
- Manage the platform’s daily budgets, billing reconciliation and spend pacing in adherence to allocations and desired return
- Document campaign evolution to monitor overall performance and identify best practices.
- Measure and analyze the digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot).
- Monitor the competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Performing A/B testing & ROI optimization
We are excited to have you part of the team because..
- You’re open minded, curious and a strong problem solver
- You’re goal-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
What do you need for the role..
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)