Madinaty Golf Club by Kempinski Nile Hotel
Madinaty golf club venue provides the perfect setting for our elite guests located at Madinaty under the operation of Kaminski Nile Hotel, the place contains spacious & elegant lounges that provide fancy dinner with different menus & 100 acres of a peaceful golf park where our guests can enjoy their day.
Manage all kitchen operations including Stewarding operations with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and practices, staff training, and overseeing the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product which meets customer’s expectations.
- Manage all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit.
- Plan and organize with the Director of Food and Beverage successful Food and Beverage activities in the hotel and abroad.
- Keep an up-dated hotel policies and procedures file.
- Work with the People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
- Plan for future staffing needs.
- Ensure training needs analysis of Kitchen staff is carried out and training programmes are designed and implemented to meet needs (in collaboration with the Training Manager where applicable).
- Conduct probation and formal performance appraisal in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain up to date staff records and approves leave requests.
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
- Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s revenue plan and marketing programmes.
- Determine with the Finance Director the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment.
- Work with Finance in the preparation and management of the department’s budget.
- Demonstrate awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure all direct reports do the same.
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
- Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
- Implement and practice HACCP.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- Passionate for Food & Beverage/ gastronomy
- People oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Business acumen
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; any additional languages are an advantage.
- Operational knowledge of the role.
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Opera; Basic knowledge of Micros is an advantage.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!