Experience Needed: 7 To 9 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Confidential, Social Insurance, Medical Insurance, Transportation Point Based
The objective of the Position of Organization Development – HR Business Partner:
Is to plan, develop, implement and administrate development all over Human Resources functions, to serve the city and help achieve its goal, including; enhancing the process and workflows between all stakeholders, enhance job descriptions, restructure Departments for best staff utilization and for the city benefit, performance management, performance action plans, and coordinate training programs for the City employees. The OD Business Partner also acts as liaison and advisor to the HR Director & city’s leadership and facilitates initiatives across Zewail City,
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job:
- Developing the annual development plan for staff
- Utilizing city resources
- Preparing Quarter reports of HR Development plans to stand on the required standards to achieve the highest return on investment ( ROI)
- Handling Exit interviews, and analyze the reasons behind resignation to enhance our process of selection and work on retention plan to keep the extraordinary staff
- Aligning staff to business objectives, enhancing recruiting process to maximize the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development.
- Planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes
- Serving as liaison with other City departments, to ensure stable and reliable HR services.
- Promote a healthy environment and friendly interaction between staff through activities, events, and social gatherings.
- Training staff and managers on city rules and regulations when it comes to HR policies.
- Working to resolve conflicts and emerging concerns, to ensure maximum staff satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Commerce or a related discipline.
- HR Diploma is a must from a prestigious body/Institute
- Meticulousness and attention to detail is a must
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resources, professional development, recruiting, performance management, job analysis, salary surveys, and previous proven experience in working at senior levels.